En español: Política de cookies
A cookie is a small text fragment which gets stored in your browser as you browse almost every website. It’s used so the site can remember your visit and preferences whenever you come back. Cookies usually store technical information, preferences, content customization, usage statistics, links to social networks, … The goal of cookie is to get the website content adapted to your preferences and needs. Without cookies services provided by any website would be significantly reduced. In case you wanted to know more about cookies, what do they store, how to delete them, how to deactivate them, … please visit the following link.
Cookies used in this website
Following directives of the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD), we detail the cookie usage done at this website so you get the most exact knowledge.
This site uses the following own cookies:
- Session Cookies, so we can guarantee that comments made on the blog will be made by human beings and not bots. This way we combat spam.
- Preferencen Cookies, so we can remember your preferences regarding, for example, the language you prefer to browse the site.
This site uses the following third party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies so it can create site usage and traffic statistics. By browsing this site you allow that Google will process your information. Any right you wanted to exert regarding information processed by Google should be done directly with Google. How Google uses your data.
- Social Networks: Each social network uses their own cookies so you can click on widgets such as Like, +1, Share…
Delete / Deactivate cookies
You can exert your right to deactivate or delete this sites cookies. This actions are performed in different ways depending on the browser you are using. Here is a quick guide for most popular browsers.
- Browsers manage cookie store and you can exert your right to delete or deactivate them directly from the browser. We or our legal representatives can in no way guarantee the correct or incorrect managing of cookies by said browsers.
- In some cases it’s necessary to store cookies so your browser can remember your decision of not accepting them.
- Regarding Google Analytics cookies, Google stores cookies in servers located in the USA and agrees to not share them with third parties, except in cases where it’s mandatory for correct system working or when obligued by law. According to Google, your IP is not stored. Google Inc. is a company attached to Safe harbor Act which guarantees that all transferred data will be processed with an equivalent protection level as the one stated in European regulation. You can get further info about this topic in the following link. If you wanted further information about Google usage of cookies, we provide the following link.